How much weight I lost and how long it took
I lost 100 pounds in just about 3 yrs.
The approach I've used to lose weight
I eat 6 small meals a day! Lot's of veggies and lean protein.
No popular fad diet. I made up my own. My feelings are you must create something you can use forever so I did.
Eating 6 small meals a day left me never hungry. It also helps the metabolism move.
Tips and Tricks
- * Always eat Breakfast
- * Eat six small meals a day vs. 3 big one.
- * Never starve yourself. You won't lose eight that way.
- * Be consistent
- * Gather support as you are losing the weight from friends and family to help be there for you through your journey.
- * Journal your food intake!
- * Be patient with yourself. It did not take you a few weeks to put on the weight and it's going to take much longer then a few weeks to take off the weight.
- Good luck and when you are done meeting your goals help others by sharing your story!