- 2 12 oz packages shirataki or tofu noodles
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or cider vinegar (rice vinegar can be sugary)
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili sauce or other hot sauce
- 8 cloves garlic - minced, pressed, or grated
- 2 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- l lb bean sprouts
- 6 green onions or scallions, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons mild oil, such as peanut or high oliec safflower oil
2) Mix the rest of the soy sauce with the peanut butter, vinegar, and hot sauce together, although with 1/4 cup water.
3) Heat skillet or wok until hot. Add peanut or other mild oil to the pan and cook pork, breaking it up into small bits as it cooks.
4) Meanwhile, rinse noodles in hot water in a colander, and cut them up into shorter pieces with kitchen or regular scissors. (I just stick my scissors in and cut a few times.)
5) When meat is brown, add the ginger and garlic, and cook another minute or so, until fragrant.
6) Add sauce mixture, and the noodles. Toss together and heat through.
7) Add bean sprouts and toss again. Sprinkle top with scallions.