We're into the Final Countdown to Christmas now! In our house, we usually have turkey again on Christmas. But whatever your favorite Christmas dinner, the approach to cutting carbs is the same. Check out my tips and tricks in Planning Your Low-Carb Holiday Dinner. Also, here are some Christmas dinner ideas from around About.com. Many of the ideas on the pages I've selected are low in carbohydrate. And no matter what you choose to eat on Christmas, have a merry, happy, and wonderful day!
- Top Ten Prime Rib Recipes (Barbecues and Grilling)
- New Way to Make Perfect Prime Rib (American Food)
- Five Easy Holiday Menus (Busy Cooks)
- Traditional Greek Christmas Foods (Greek Food)
- Step by Step to a Stress-Free Christmas Dinner (British and Irish Food)
- How to Make a Turducken (Home Cooking)
- Gluten-Free Appetizers (Celiac Disease)