From the article: Low-Carb Fast Food
What's your favorite fast-food restaurant for getting decent low-carb food? Do you have any inside tips to help your fellow low-carbers? Is there anything beyond bunless burgers and grilled chicken salads? Perhaps we can even make a difference in the choices fast-food restaurants provide us! Share Fast Food Ideas
In n Out
- Any burger, just ask for it protein style. It is delicious!
- —Guest m m
- Grilled 1/4 white meat chicken (340 cal, 0 carbs) with a side of Chilean Cucumber Salad (45 cal, 6 carbs) for me.
- —Guest Mike
- Classic wings with lemon pepper, garlic parmesan, Cajun, mild, hot and Louisiana rub all 0 carbs!!!!
- —Guest monique
- I usually go to Mighty Taco and get a small vegitarin taco and a chicken fajita , the white taco wraps dont seem to bother me .
- —Guest Julie
El Pollo Loco low carb
- I order a side salad and a chicken breast. It's filling and I don't leave feeling guilty.
- —Guest Low carb chick
- For breakfast I get two sides of scrambled eggs and two sides of bacon all on the same platter. Not sure if their cheese has carbs but I usually get cheese on the eggs.
- —Guest Eric
- Two deluxe burgers (toss the buns) & Side salad w/high fat low sugar dressing. Toss it all together, yum.
- —Guest Moose
Taco Bell WIN!
- I ordered 3 of the shredded chicken burritos yesterday, no tortilla, and in a bowl. Turned out to be like a warm shredded chicken salad thing...for $5 it worked for me!
- —Guest Chris
- "Un-wich" sandwich is great. It's wrapped in iceberg lettuce.
- —Guest Sandy
- Subway makes great salads plus u can select plain chicken. I always get double chicken and just make my own dressing using oil, vinegar, Splenda, salt and pepper.
- —Guest Denise
- They have a 'hidden menu" with wonderful salads. Ask about it next time you go in or check it out on their website.
- —Guest elaine t
Just order it!
- I travel a lot for work and have found that all of the fast food chains will make a bun-less burger. They do not even look at you weird when you order it. Most of them have a No-bun choice on the register keys but my favorite is Carl's Jr or Hardees Low-carb burger, with a lettuce wrap to hold the ingredients. Wonderful!
- —Guest Traveler
- These guys will make a 'Sub in a Tub.' The meat and veggies go in a to go container. The only drawback for me is that they don't offer much in the way of veggie options.
- —Guest JodyK
- I bring a low carb tortilla with me (6 carbs) and buy a double cheese burger and large diet coke and chuck the bun and use the tortilla. Tastes better than the bun IMO.
- —Guest Glen
Hardee's Low Carb Breakfast Bowl
- It has sausage, eggs, bacon and cheese and it's pretty good.
- —Guest Steve
1-15 of 38Next