- for those of you who miss orange juice, I finally found Sunkist brand orange citrus and orange/peach water enhancers. The orange citrus tastes like the old Tang that was popular back in the day. It isn't really a substitute for soda drinks but is refreshing it you add it to club soda for a pick me up in the afternoon.
- —Guest jbrggs17
- Laura, I didn't see you mention 2 sugar free concentrates! We use Zatarain's Root Beer concentrate and Pappy's Concentrates, which include green tea, raspberry, sassafras, and peach tea flavors, and I then add in our favorite artificial sweetener (Stevia for me). Both can be ordered directly from factory, if you can't find them locally. About $3.00 a bottle and makes alot of beverage! I would be willing, if permitted, to post company information, if anyone would be interested.
- One of my favorite summer drinks is to take water, add a splash of orange juice, and a tiny splash of plain seltzer. Instant "orangina" tasting drink!
- I take a regular koolaid pack (WalMart GreatValue 10cents) Lemonade. Mix it with 1.5qt water and 1 heaping TBS of Stevia. Add in a touch of vanilla, and it's a non-carbonated cream soda. Take the fruit punch koolaid, Stevia and add in a shot of sugar-free raspberry syrup. I make my own with stevia, raspberry extract and water. 0 calorie and 0 carb,
- —Guest John B
Kool-Aid + flavored seltzer
- I buy the unsweetened Kool-Aid packets & use my own Splenda (or store brand sucralose) to sweeten it. I keep a pitcher of the Kool-Aid in the fridge, plus 1-liter bottles of store-brand flavored seltzers (unsweetened & no sodium), and mix them in the glass with an ice cube or two. VERY refreshing when I come home from work in the summer, walking from the train station! Otherwise, I'm a tea drinker. Either regular Tetley/Red Rose, or the Bigelow brand Constant Comment or Earl Grey, or Celestial Seasonings herb tea. By the way, their "Zinger" flavors make delicious iced tea!
Fav sugar free drink
- Mine is ICE it is sparkling water with added Vitamins and flavor no sugar no carbs no fat no nothing just awesome
- —Guest Renee
- Iced Coffee. Fill glass half ful of coffee,Add cocoa, splenda heavy cream and ice cubes. Great treat on a warm afternoon and very low carb. Plus it satsfies my craving for sweet. Cinnamon in place of cocoa is good also.
- —Guest Jo ANn Helms
- My Favorite at this time is the Emergen-C flavor powders. Most are 1000 mg Vit C and flavor water wonderfully.
- I add crystallized lemon or lime (packets--new at Giant Eagle!!) to water, freshly brewed sun tea, or diet cola!!
- —Guest mydear1
Refreshing sugar-free beverage
- Trader Joe's sparkling waters - lime, mandarin orange and raspberry/lime are my favorites. When chilled, the fizz is perfect for quenching my thirst and refreshing me.
- —Guest LE Wilson
My Favorite sugar-free beverage
- In a blender add: 4 cups Crystal Light (or equivalent) lemonade; 4-5 fresh strawberries sliced; crushed ice. Blend & pour. YUM!
- —Guest kperez
- I pour some almond milk (about 1 1/2 to 2 cups) into a glass, add instant coffee crystals, sweetener, a dollop of heavy cream, and add sugar-free flavoring syrup and/or spices. A little bit higher in carbs, but a nice treat!
Frozen Strawberry Drink
- Crushed ice, strawberries, Splenda, and no sugar added Coolwhip....Put ice, strawberries, and Aplenda in blender. Mix and put in cup, then top with Cool Whip.....love it.
- —Guest elizabeth0210
- 2 bags of Lipton tea,1 bag of your favorite Zinger,or sorted berry tea. Pour over ice. Very good.
- —Guest Peigie
Sugar free Drinks
- Chai tea made with chai tea bag, stevia & whipping cream. Also flavored sparkling water a squeeze of lemon or lime, and stevia.