- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cup of sour cream (see note above)
- Either 4 teaspoons of a salad seasoning such as Penzey's Buttermilk Ranch (see below)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon some kind of powdered herb, such as Greek seasoning
Link to Penzey's Buttermilk Ranch Seasoning
Serving Suggestions: As a vegetable dip, or spread for cucumber rounds or other vegetables.
Nutritional Information: Entire recipe has 22 grams effective carbohydrate (can be reduced with the substitution of mayonnaise as described above) plus 9 grams of fiber, 20 grams of protein, and 830 calories.