- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup regular mayonnaise
- 2 T prepared mustard (yellow or brown)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free sweet pickle relish, or see note above
- A few drops of hot sauce
- Salt (about 1/4 teaspoon, or to taste)
- Pepper to taste
- 2 T chopped chives (not totally necessary, but good)
- Paprika, sweet, hot, or smoked, depending on your taste
2) Mash the yolks with a fork, and mix with the other ingredients.
3) Fill the cavities in the egg white, smoothing the mixture over the top (or pipe it in, or however you want to do it).
4) Sprinkle paprika over the top.
Nutritional Information: Each serving (1/2 an egg) has less than half a gram of carbohydrate plus 3 grams of protein, and 59 calories.