The Bottom Line
- Tastes great
- Nice texture
- No sugar alcohols
- Low glycemic impact
- Mail order only
- Comes in one pound containers, each divided into quarter-pound "tubs."
- Five flavors: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Turtle (Caramel/Chocolate/Pecan).
- Also available in a sampler pack.
- About 136 calories and 10 grams of fat per one-ounce serving
- Prices range from $14.49 to 18.49 per pound. (Vendor link is to lowest price I've found.)
Guide Review - Everyday Gourmet Low Carb Fudge
Ingredients: Of course, the different flavors of fudge have slightly different ingredient lists. This is the list for the Sampler Pack: Chocolate, peanuts, vegetable fiber, coconut oil, palm oil, water, heavy cream, flax seed oil, molasses, maltodextrin, milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate, natural flavor low glycemic monosaccharides, sodium caseinate, salt, soy Lecithin, carrageenan, sodium biocarbonate, low glycemic fruit concentrate.
Allergies: All flavors are wheat-free and gluten-free. Some flavors contain peanuts or pecans. All contain whey. None appear to contain eggs or soy, apart from lecithin.