The Bottom Line
- No maltitol or sorbitol
- Low glycemic, sugar free, low carb
- On the expensive side (but they are fairly large)
- Must mail order
- Comes in both dark and milk chocolate varieties
- Sweetened with erythritol and oligofructose
- Two grams net carbs per bar
- 14 grams of fiber from oligofructose per bar
- A bit less than 200 calories per bar
- 50 grams (1.8 oz) each
- Milk chocolate is 55 percent cocoa, dark is 60 percent
- Gluten free
Guide Review - Product Review: ChocoPerfection Bars
I'm thrilled to tell you there is a chocolate bar which does not impact my blood glucose, but is truly delicious. It is sweetened with erythritol and oligofructose. It also melts well, and I'm sure could be used in recipes. I particularly like the dark chocolate variety, which has such a rich chocolate flavor that only part of a bar satisfies my chocolate craving.
Dark Chocolate: Dry cocoa solids: 60%, oligofructose, erythritol, cocoa butter, lecithin and natural flavors.
Milk Chocolate: Dry cocoa solids: 55%, oligofructose, erythritol, cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, lecithin, natural flavors.