- ground meat, cooked and drained (1 lb makes about 6 servings)
- Per Serving:
- 1/3 C ricotta cheese
- 1/2 C sugar-free spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- 1 C cooked spaghetti squash, or other low carb pasta alternative*
2. Cook the meat with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off the fat.
3. Heat the ricotta (microwave works best)
4. Layer in bowl: pasta alternative, ricotta cheese, ground meat, mozzarella, sauce, parmesan.
Nutritional Information (with spaghetti squash): 19 grams ink ecc effective carbohydrate plus 3 grams fiber, 38 grams protein, and 435 calories.