- 1/2 cup All Bran Cereal with Extra Fiber with
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3 T sliced almonds
- ”Paul’s Lunch at Wendy’s”: “Drive to Wendy's. Order 2 Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwiches and a Caesar's Salad. Throw away the buns and croutons. (Feed them to the birds).”
- 3 large mushrooms, each with 1 T of cream cheese-based cheese spread
- Chicken Club Wraps: Wrap the following divided between 3 large lettuce leaves. You can use low-carb tortillas, but adjust the carb and fiber counts.
- 4 oz cooked chicken from deli (I get the whole roasted chickens)
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- It’s even better with bacon added, but you’d either have to cook it or get the already-cooked kind, so I left it out
- Dessert: Raspberry Vanilla Cream – don’t worry, you can blend it up in 5 minutes
Note: Calories can be varied by adding and subtracting protein and fat, or, if your particular carbohydrate needs vary from this, by changing amounts of carbohydrate foods. All menus have essentially all essential vitamins and minerals except for calcium and Vitamin D. “Essentially” means that one particular vitamin might be a bit under one day or another. For the most part, these menus far exceed the minimum requirements. Some menus have an ultra-low carb option (such as would be appropriate for Atkins Induction phase. My analysis of the nutrients other than carbs does not include this option.