Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (I like shitaki for this, but use any kind)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 10 oz package frozen or raw spinach or one bunch spinach leaves, or chard (my favorite)
- 2 t ground coriander (seed)
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste (I like quite a lot of pepper)
- A shot of hot sauce (totally optional, and not traditional)
2. Thaw the spinach if you're using frozen.
3. Cook the meat. When it's mostly cooked, put in everything else except for the spinach and the eggs.
4. When the mushrooms are mostly cooked, add the spinach and continue until it is all hot.
5. Beat eggs with a little more salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook.
6. Optional: Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information:Makes three servings, each with 3 grams effective carbohydrate plus 4.5 grams fiber, 31 grams protein, and 392 calories.