Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 and 1/2 C flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Sweetener to equal about 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C water
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients, and mix very well.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread on pan (I put it on a silicon mat or greased parchment paper).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked through, then add toppings and cook until they are done.
Nutritional Analysis: Whole crust has 7 grams of effective carbohydrate, plus 52 grams fiber, 47 grams protein, 130 grams healthy fat, and 1525 calories.