Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 jigger (1.5 oz or 3 tablespoons) vodka (nutritional analysis uses 80 proof)
- 6 oz tomato juice (or see note)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh preferred)
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 to 3 drops hot sauce such as Tobasco
- 2 to 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- dash pepper (fresh ground preferred)
- dash horseradish (optional)
- possible garnishes: lemon wedge, celery stalk
In a tallish glass, mix vodka, tomato juice, and lemon juice. Mix in the flavorings, adjusting to taste. Add ice cubes, and garnish with a celery stalk and/or lemon wedge (additional half a gram of carb each).
Nutritional Information: Each serving has 7 grams effective carbohydrate plus 1 gram fiber, and 129 calories.