1. Health

Laura Dolson

Nursing Site Rates 50 Best Low-Carb Blogs for 2010

By November 19, 2010

bloggerDid you know there is a large low-carb community on the Net, brimming with news, recipes, stories, and discussions? The folks at NursingSchools.net have come out with their "50 Best Blogs for the Low-Carb Lifestyle" for 2010. I'm proud to be on the list, and am pleased to see many of my favorites there. Check out 50 Great Low-Carb Blogs!

Photo © MB Photo

Related Resources:
Comments
November 19, 2010 at 5:01 pm
(1) Debbie C. says:

That’s a cool list. How nice to see so many of my favorite low carb bloggers on the list, including many who were on Jimmy Moore’s Low Carb cruise earlier this year, and will again be on the 2011 cruise!

November 20, 2010 at 1:49 am
(2) Steve Parker, M.D. says:

Congratulations, Laura. You deserve to be on that list.

I was surprised to see several paleo diet blogs there since the Paleolithic diet provides 40-45% of total calories as carbohydrate. That’s lower than the Standard American Diet of 50-60% carb, but quite a bit higher than most low-carbers eat.

-Steve

November 20, 2010 at 9:12 am
(3) Dallee says:

Congratulations! And very, very well deserved.

Such modesty … your site has the number 2 spot on the list!

November 20, 2010 at 11:28 pm
(4) Jan B. says:

I just checked out you 50 best low carb blogs and was disappointed that I did not see either Jennifer Eloff or Maria Emmerich listed. How reliable can this list be?

November 21, 2010 at 11:43 am
(5) Cathy says:

I’m surprised that Jennifer Eloff and Maria Emmerich’s blogs aren’t on here.

November 21, 2010 at 4:45 pm
(6) Laura Dolson says:

Steve and Dallee, thanks! Jan and Cathy, I agree that there are a lot of great blogs left out.

November 22, 2010 at 9:06 pm
(7) Amy Dungan says:

Congrats on making the list Laura! But then it’s not surprising. Thanks for all you do to help spread the message! :)

November 24, 2010 at 12:30 am
(8) Laura Dolson says:

Thanks, Amy! And I think that Debbie C. is my roomie for the low-carb cruise!! Woohoo!

December 27, 2010 at 4:07 am
(9) LVN/RN says:

Nice post really informative thanks for the sharing of this post, please keep continue the sharing of your information in future also……

January 17, 2011 at 5:38 am
(10) Health Consultant says:

Hi Webmaster,
Today i have visit on your web-blog first time and it is amazing and very informative, please keep it up..
God Bless You!!!